1. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler
3. Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. – Roger Crawford
4. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
5. Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. – Sonia Gandhi
6. It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. - Muhammad Ali
7. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
8. The manager accepts the status quo; the leader challenges it. W- Warren Bennis
9. Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them. – John C. Maxwell
10. If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? – T.S. Eliot
I was managing my blog for last 8 years but some how lost all the old data, thanks you click on upgrade site. I could recover the old site I didn’t bother to recover it because i want to move to new things , sharing and learning.
I have resolve to write again as i used to do back in university and initial career days then as they say life got busy and things got institutionalized and routine annoys i enjoy random and new challenge.
Before things get blurred lets lets reflect back what should be taken along and things should remain there blurred.